Zoomba (CURRENCY:ZBA) traded 27.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. One Zoomba coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex, Crex24, CryptoBridge and Cryptohub. Over the last week, Zoomba has traded 28.9% lower against the US dollar. Zoomba has a total market capitalization of $3,889.00 and $8.00 worth of Zoomba was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $56.29 or 0.00752705 BTC.
- Streamit Coin (STREAM) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00021532 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0273 or 0.00000365 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0218 or 0.00000291 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0668 or 0.00000893 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000328 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded 31.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0601 or 0.00000803 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded up 50.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0219 or 0.00000293 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded 14.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001478 BTC.
- Mobile Crypto Pay Coin (MCPC) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000082 BTC.
Zoomba Coin Profile
Zoomba is a coin. Zoomba’s total supply is 24,703,253 coins and its circulating supply is 24,697,826 coins. Zoomba’s official website is zoombacoin.com. Zoomba’s official Twitter account is @zoombacoin.
Zoomba Coin Trading
Zoomba can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, CryptoBridge, Cryptohub and Graviex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zoomba directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zoomba should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zoomba using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zoomba Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zoomba and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.