XEL (CURRENCY:XEL) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on December 4th. During the last week, XEL has traded up 3.1% against the dollar. One XEL coin can currently be bought for about $0.0072 or 0.00000099 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Upbit and Stellar Decentralized Exchange. XEL has a market cap of $659,006.00 and $21.00 worth of XEL was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Grin (GRIN) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00014940 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0467 or 0.00000646 BTC.
- MOAC (MOAC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003517 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- Pigeoncoin (PGN) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001439 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Aryacoin (AYA) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000051 BTC.
XEL (XEL) uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on June 8th, 2017. XEL’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 91,676,277 coins. XEL’s official Twitter account is @elastic_coin. The official website for XEL is xel.org. The Reddit community for XEL is /r/XEL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling XEL
XEL can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Stellar Decentralized Exchange and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as XEL directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade XEL should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase XEL using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for XEL Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for XEL and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.