Waves (CURRENCY:WAVES) traded 1.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on December 4th. One Waves coin can currently be purchased for $0.58 or 0.00007809 BTC on popular exchanges including BCEX, Liqui, OKEx and Bitbns. Waves has a market cap of $58.52 million and approximately $10.17 million worth of Waves was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Waves has traded down 4.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00023475 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00009069 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000147 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00006573 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 203.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00009399 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00010083 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0252 or 0.00000338 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0419 or 0.00000562 BTC.
Waves (CRYPTO:WAVES) is a LPoS coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on June 12th, 2016. Waves’ total supply is 100,507,288 coins. Waves’ official message board is forum.wavesplatform.com. Waves’ official website is wavesplatform.com. The Reddit community for Waves is /r/Wavesplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Waves’ official Twitter account is @wavesplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Waves is the first production system being built on top of the Scorex framework Extensible solution: In order to fix the need for a mandatory hard fork when creating a new type of transaction on the NXT Platform (forcing network client software updates) WAVES offers plug-ins that are not included in the core software module, but are instead installed as an extension on top of it. “
Waves Coin Trading
Waves can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, Livecoin, Gate.io, HitBTC, Stocks.Exchange, OKEx, Exrates, Liqui, Exmo, Bitbns, Cryptohub, Coinbe, Indodax, Kuna, Huobi, Coinrail, Tidex, COSS, Upbit, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Binance, BCEX and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waves directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Waves should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Waves using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.