View (CURRENCY:VIEW) traded 4.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on December 4th. One View token can now be bought for about $0.0053 or 0.00000071 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and Livecoin. In the last week, View has traded down 6.7% against the U.S. dollar. View has a total market cap of $186,157.00 and $225.00 worth of View was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002944 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013400 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.55 or 0.00208246 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $98.40 or 0.01317695 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0560 or 0.00000750 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00028055 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.95 or 0.00119819 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000099 BTC.
View’s genesis date was September 7th, 2017. View’s total supply is 41,984,400 tokens and its circulating supply is 35,088,298 tokens. The official website for View is view.ly. The Reddit community for View is /r/viewly and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. View’s official Twitter account is @OfficialViewly and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for View is blog.view.ly.
Buying and Selling View
View can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as View directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade View should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy View using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for View Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for View and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.