Viacoin (CURRENCY:VIA) traded 3.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. One Viacoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.18 or 0.00002432 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, OOOBTC, YoBit and Poloniex. Viacoin has a total market cap of $4.08 million and approximately $81,733.00 worth of Viacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Viacoin has traded down 2.6% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $45.20 or 0.00622541 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00012656 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0786 or 0.00001082 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00010750 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 20.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0620 or 0.00000855 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0442 or 0.00000610 BTC.
Viacoin (CRYPTO:VIA) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 18th, 2014. Viacoin’s total supply is 23,159,886 coins. The Reddit community for Viacoin is /r/viacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Viacoin’s official website is viacoin.org. Viacoin’s official Twitter account is @viacoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Viacoin Coin Trading
Viacoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Binance, OOOBTC, YoBit, Coinroom, Bittrex, Poloniex and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Viacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Viacoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Viacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Viacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Viacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.