Velas (CURRENCY:VLX) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. In the last seven days, Velas has traded up 2.4% against the dollar. One Velas coin can currently be bought for about $0.0252 or 0.00000337 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Velas has a market capitalization of $32.71 million and approximately $1.24 million worth of Velas was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Credit Tag Chain (CTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0539 or 0.00000631 BTC.
- LiquidApps (DAPP) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Mass Vehicle Ledger (MVL) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- 0Chain (ZCN) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000482 BTC.
- Qredit (XQR) traded down 21.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
Velas (VLX) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 20th, 2017. Velas’ total supply is 2,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,297,472,255 coins. Velas’ official message board is www.velas.com/news.html. The official website for Velas is www.velas.com. Velas’ official Twitter account is @Velox_Coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Velas
Velas can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Velas directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Velas should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Velas using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Velas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Velas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.