Universa (CURRENCY:UTNP) traded 2% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on December 4th. During the last seven days, Universa has traded down 1.1% against the US dollar. One Universa token can currently be bought for about $0.0024 or 0.00000033 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, Ethfinex, Cobinhood and CoinBene. Universa has a total market cap of $4.39 million and approximately $3,802.00 worth of Universa was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002998 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013820 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.24 or 0.00209847 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $95.63 or 0.01317171 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000761 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000201 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00028095 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.77 or 0.00120739 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000098 BTC.
Universa was first traded on January 22nd, 2018. Universa’s total supply is 4,997,891,952 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,848,760,649 tokens. The official website for Universa is universablockchain.com. Universa’s official Twitter account is @Universa_News. The official message board for Universa is cryptomaa.com/coin/UTN. The Reddit community for Universa is /r/Universa_Blockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Universa
Universa can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cobinhood, CoinBene, Livecoin and Ethfinex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Universa directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Universa should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Universa using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Universa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Universa and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.