Traceability Chain (CURRENCY:TAC) traded up 18.3% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. Over the last week, Traceability Chain has traded 28.7% lower against the US dollar. Traceability Chain has a market cap of $1.55 million and $12,388.00 worth of Traceability Chain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Traceability Chain token can currently be purchased for about $0.0023 or 0.00000030 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BCEX, LBank and FCoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00007276 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.91 or 0.00065675 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $27.87 or 0.00372630 BTC.
- PLANET (PLA) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004047 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013374 BTC.
- VeriDocGlobal (VDG) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- EURBASE (EBASE) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00014533 BTC.
- TouchCon (TOC) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00009626 BTC.
Traceability Chain Profile
Traceability Chain (TAC) is a token. Traceability Chain’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 690,292,294 tokens. The official message board for Traceability Chain is blog.tacchain.cn. The official website for Traceability Chain is tacchain.cn. Traceability Chain’s official Twitter account is @TraceabilityCh1.
Buying and Selling Traceability Chain
Traceability Chain can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, BCEX and FCoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Traceability Chain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Traceability Chain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Traceability Chain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Traceability Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Traceability Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.