TOKYO (CURRENCY:TOKC) traded 41.9% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. TOKYO has a market cap of $39,581.00 and $110.00 worth of TOKYO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TOKYO coin can currently be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, TOKYO has traded 23.2% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00010146 BTC.
- ABBC Coin (ABBC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002359 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004913 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004142 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001388 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007360 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002066 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0520 or 0.00000717 BTC.
- Blitzcash (BLITZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002100 BTC.
TOKC is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 11th, 2017. TOKYO’s total supply is 381,893,977 coins and its circulating supply is 272,697,251 coins. TOKYO’s official Twitter account is @TOKYOCOIN and its Facebook page is accessible here. TOKYO’s official website is tokyocoin.xyz/info.
Buying and Selling TOKYO
TOKYO can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TOKYO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TOKYO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TOKYO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TOKYO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TOKYO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.