TENA (CURRENCY:TENA) traded down 10% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. In the last week, TENA has traded 18.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One TENA token can now be purchased for $0.0975 or 0.00001340 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CPDAX and LBank. TENA has a total market cap of $260,511.00 and approximately $20,908.00 worth of TENA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002978 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013845 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.06 or 0.00207568 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $95.34 or 0.01314022 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0551 or 0.00000760 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00027868 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.70 or 0.00119847 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000097 BTC.
TENA Token Profile
TENA’s total supply is 5,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,672,253 tokens. The official message board for TENA is medium.com/tenaprotocol. TENA’s official Twitter account is @tenaprotocol. TENA’s official website is tenaprotocol.io.
TENA Token Trading
TENA can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank and CPDAX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TENA directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TENA should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TENA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TENA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TENA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.