Syscoin (CURRENCY:SYS) traded 0.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. During the last week, Syscoin has traded 5.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Syscoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0225 or 0.00000301 BTC on major exchanges including Bittylicious, Livecoin, Binance and Upbit. Syscoin has a market capitalization of $12.86 million and approximately $424,036.00 worth of Syscoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $46.04 or 0.00616392 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00012309 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0803 or 0.00001074 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00010515 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0698 or 0.00000935 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00000595 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0218 or 0.00000292 BTC.
SYS is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 27th, 2014. Syscoin’s total supply is 572,091,217 coins. The Reddit community for Syscoin is /r/SysCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Syscoin’s official Twitter account is @syscoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Syscoin’s official website is syscoin.org.
Syscoin Coin Trading
Syscoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Trade By Trade, Bittrex, Binance, Tux Exchange, Poloniex, Upbit, Bittylicious, YoBit and Sistemkoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Syscoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Syscoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Syscoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Syscoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Syscoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.