Storj (CURRENCY:STORJ) traded down 3.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on December 4th. Storj has a total market capitalization of $16.31 million and approximately $2.53 million worth of Storj was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Storj token can now be bought for about $0.12 or 0.00001605 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, OKEx, Ethfinex and Gate.io. In the last week, Storj has traded 10.6% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002941 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013386 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.58 or 0.00208213 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $96.51 or 0.01289750 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000751 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00027947 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.95 or 0.00119677 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000098 BTC.
Storj’s launch date was July 19th, 2017. Storj’s total supply is 424,999,998 tokens and its circulating supply is 135,787,439 tokens. The Reddit community for Storj is /r/storj and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Storj’s official website is storj.io. The official message board for Storj is community.storj.io. Storj’s official Twitter account is @storjproject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Storj
Storj can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Tidex, IDAX, Huobi, Livecoin, Gate.io, ABCC, Liquid, Binance, Radar Relay, IDEX, Poloniex, CoinTiger, Ethfinex, Upbit, OKEx and Liqui. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Storj directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Storj should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Storj using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Storj Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storj and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.