Spectrecoin (CURRENCY:XSPEC) traded down 1.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on December 4th. In the last week, Spectrecoin has traded down 4.1% against the US dollar. One Spectrecoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0774 or 0.00001066 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi, Bisq and Livecoin. Spectrecoin has a total market capitalization of $1.74 million and approximately $1,951.00 worth of Spectrecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0374 or 0.00000516 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00008231 BTC.
- UNI COIN (UNI) traded 15.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.34 or 0.00045983 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00023681 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005230 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00010027 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $214.40 or 0.02955246 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000273 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0468 or 0.00000646 BTC.
- Velas (VLX) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0245 or 0.00000338 BTC.
Spectrecoin Coin Profile
Spectrecoin (XSPEC) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the POS3.0 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 4th, 2016. Spectrecoin’s total supply is 22,445,451 coins. Spectrecoin’s official Twitter account is @SpectreCash and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Spectrecoin is spectreproject.io. The Reddit community for Spectrecoin is /r/XSPEC and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Spectrecoin Coin Trading
Spectrecoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Bisq, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Spectrecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Spectrecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Spectrecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Spectrecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Spectrecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.