SHIELD (CURRENCY:XSH) traded up 1.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. SHIELD has a total market cap of $249,462.00 and approximately $416.00 worth of SHIELD was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, SHIELD has traded down 7.8% against the dollar. One SHIELD coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade Satoshi, SouthXchange, Stocks.Exchange and CryptoBridge.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7,258.25 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $146.64 or 0.02020186 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $209.09 or 0.02882040 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $45.12 or 0.00621892 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00012694 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53.01 or 0.00730724 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.78 or 0.00052168 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013876 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $26.90 or 0.00370761 BTC.
XSH is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the MultipleAlgorithms hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 3rd, 2017. SHIELD’s total supply is 512,973,375 coins. The Reddit community for SHIELD is /r/SHIELDCOIN and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SHIELD’s official message board is medium.com/@shieldxsh. SHIELD’s official Twitter account is @SHIELDcurrency. SHIELD’s official website is www.shieldx.sh.
Buying and Selling SHIELD
SHIELD can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge, Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange and SouthXchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SHIELD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SHIELD should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SHIELD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SHIELD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SHIELD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.