Rise (CURRENCY:RISE) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. In the last seven days, Rise has traded 4.5% lower against the dollar. Rise has a total market capitalization of $254,576.00 and $196.00 worth of Rise was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Rise coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0018 or 0.00000024 BTC on popular exchanges including RightBTC, OpenLedger DEX and YoBit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.70 or 0.00036117 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002472 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0770 or 0.00001031 BTC.
- MUSE (MUSE) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004391 BTC.
- High Performance Blockchain (HPB) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0838 or 0.00001121 BTC.
- Zipper (ZIP) traded up 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Growers International (GRWI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00003998 BTC.
Rise is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It launched on June 24th, 2016. Rise’s total supply is 141,924,647 coins. The official message board for Rise is medium.com/rise-vision. Rise’s official Twitter account is @RiseVisionTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Rise is rise.vision. The Reddit community for Rise is /r/RiseVision and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, ” “
Buying and Selling Rise
Rise can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, RightBTC and OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rise directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rise should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Rise using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rise Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rise and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.