Quantis Network (CURRENCY:QUAN) traded down 3% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. In the last seven days, Quantis Network has traded 18.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Quantis Network has a market capitalization of $65,514.00 and approximately $373.00 worth of Quantis Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Quantis Network coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on exchanges including TradeOgre and Crex24.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002938 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013390 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.59 or 0.00208351 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $96.07 or 0.01284209 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000751 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00027802 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.96 or 0.00119754 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000098 BTC.
Quantis Network Profile
Quantis Network’s total supply is 378,133,273 coins and its circulating supply is 218,962,349 coins. Quantis Network’s official Twitter account is @QuantisNetwork. Quantis Network’s official website is quantisnetwork.org.
Quantis Network Coin Trading
Quantis Network can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre and Crex24. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantis Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantis Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Quantis Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quantis Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantis Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.