QASH (CURRENCY:QASH) traded up 3.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on December 4th. QASH has a total market cap of $18.54 million and approximately $226,024.00 worth of QASH was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, QASH has traded 1.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One QASH token can now be bought for approximately $0.0530 or 0.00000709 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EXX, Huobi, LATOKEN and Hotbit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002942 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013413 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $15.54 or 0.00208216 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $97.55 or 0.01307228 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000753 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00027983 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.95 or 0.00119902 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000099 BTC.
QASH’s launch date was October 2nd, 2017. QASH’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 350,000,000 tokens. QASH’s official Twitter account is @QUOINE_SG and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for QASH is /r/LiquidQash. QASH’s official website is liquid.plus. The official message board for QASH is steemit.com/@quoineliquid.
Buying and Selling QASH
QASH can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Hotbit, GOPAX, Liquid, EXX, IDEX, Huobi, Ethfinex and LATOKEN. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QASH directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade QASH should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy QASH using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for QASH Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QASH and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.