ProChain (CURRENCY:PRA) traded up 96.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on December 4th. ProChain has a market capitalization of $3.90 million and approximately $2.93 million worth of ProChain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ProChain token can currently be bought for $0.0788 or 0.00001054 BTC on major exchanges including FCoin, Bit-Z, Bibox and OKEx. Over the last week, ProChain has traded up 284.8% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00038654 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $552.17 or 0.07392519 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002177 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00023863 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000078 BTC.
ProChain (PRA) is a token. It launched on December 4th, 2017. ProChain’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 49,562,749 tokens. The official message board for ProChain is weibo.com/prochain. The official website for ProChain is chain.pro. ProChain’s official Twitter account is @prochaintech and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ProChain Token Trading
ProChain can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: FCoin, Bit-Z, Bibox and OKEx. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ProChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ProChain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ProChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ProChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ProChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.