PRIZM (CURRENCY:PZM) traded down 2.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. One PRIZM coin can now be bought for $0.38 or 0.00005234 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. PRIZM has a total market cap of $145.93 million and approximately $162,614.00 worth of PRIZM was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, PRIZM has traded 17.3% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7,238.01 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $209.58 or 0.02895007 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001663 BTC.
- Silverway (SLV) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004123 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $46.08 or 0.00635713 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00005507 BTC.
- Steem Dollars (SBD) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00009719 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002303 BTC.
PZM is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 20th, 2017. PRIZM’s total supply is 385,100,587 coins. PRIZM’s official Twitter account is @PRIZM_ru and its Facebook page is accessible here. PRIZM’s official website is en.prizm.club.
PRIZM Coin Trading
PRIZM can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PRIZM directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PRIZM should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PRIZM using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PRIZM Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PRIZM and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.