Polis (CURRENCY:POLIS) traded 3.6% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. Over the last week, Polis has traded down 14.5% against the US dollar. One Polis coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.30 or 0.00017936 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, STEX, CryptoBridge and SouthXchange. Polis has a total market cap of $11.51 million and $67,955.00 worth of Polis was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded 25.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded up 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000021 BTC.
Polis Coin Profile
Polis is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 21st, 2017. Polis’ total supply is 8,846,198 coins. Polis’ official message board is forum.polispay.org. Polis’ official Twitter account is @PolisBlockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Polis is polispay.org. The Reddit community for Polis is /r/Polispay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Polis Coin Trading
Polis can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, CryptoBridge, STEX and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Polis directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Polis should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Polis using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Polis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Polis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.