PIXEL (CURRENCY:PXL) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. One PIXEL token can now be bought for about $0.0136 or 0.00000188 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDAX and Coinone. PIXEL has a total market cap of $548,636.00 and $352,717.00 worth of PIXEL was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, PIXEL has traded down 25.9% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7,261.48 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $210.59 or 0.02900522 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001667 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $46.08 or 0.00635713 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00005507 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00020148 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0622 or 0.00000862 BTC.
- Color Platform (CLR) traded down 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0407 or 0.00000565 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000392 BTC.
PIXEL Token Profile
PXL is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on March 10th, 2015. PIXEL’s total supply is 987,500,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 40,369,472 tokens. PIXEL’s official Twitter account is @PLXDev. PIXEL’s official website is piction.network/en. The official message board for PIXEL is medium.com/piction.
Buying and Selling PIXEL
PIXEL can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinone and IDAX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PIXEL directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PIXEL should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PIXEL using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PIXEL Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PIXEL and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.