PAL Network (CURRENCY:PAL) traded down 4.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. In the last seven days, PAL Network has traded 5.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. One PAL Network token can now be bought for about $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinBene, CPDAX, Kyber Network and IDEX. PAL Network has a market cap of $286,041.00 and $1,179.00 worth of PAL Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002998 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013820 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.24 or 0.00209847 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $95.63 or 0.01317171 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000761 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000201 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00028095 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.77 or 0.00120739 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000098 BTC.
PAL Network Profile
PAL Network’s genesis date was January 11th, 2018. PAL Network’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 438,524,050 tokens. PAL Network’s official message board is medium.com/@policypalnet. The official website for PAL Network is www.pal.network. PAL Network’s official Twitter account is @PolicyPalNET. The Reddit community for PAL Network is /r/PolicyPalNet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
PAL Network Token Trading
PAL Network can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, DOBI trade, DDEX, CPDAX, DEx.top, IDEX, CoinBene and Kyber Network. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PAL Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PAL Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PAL Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PAL Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PAL Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.