Octoin Coin (CURRENCY:OCC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on December 4th. During the last seven days, Octoin Coin has traded up 10.8% against the dollar. Octoin Coin has a market cap of $3,879.00 and $18,564.00 worth of Octoin Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Octoin Coin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0070 or 0.00000096 BTC on popular exchanges including Exrates and YoBit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002995 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013867 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.21 or 0.00210109 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $95.31 or 0.01316504 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0550 or 0.00000759 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0145 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00027916 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.69 or 0.00120102 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000095 BTC.
Octoin Coin Coin Profile
Octoin Coin was first traded on February 3rd, 2018. Octoin Coin’s total supply is 1,221,596 coins and its circulating supply is 555,137 coins. Octoin Coin’s official website is occwallet.com. Octoin Coin’s official Twitter account is @octoincoin. The Reddit community for Octoin Coin is /r/OCCWallet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Octoin Coin Coin Trading
Octoin Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Exrates. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Octoin Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Octoin Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Octoin Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Octoin Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Octoin Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.