Morpheus Labs (CURRENCY:MITX) traded down 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on December 4th. Morpheus Labs has a total market capitalization of $2.13 million and $279,988.00 worth of Morpheus Labs was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Morpheus Labs has traded 14.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Morpheus Labs token can now be purchased for $0.0061 or 0.00000082 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including FCoin, IDEX, Liquid and HitBTC.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002944 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013400 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.55 or 0.00208246 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $98.40 or 0.01317695 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0560 or 0.00000750 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00028055 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.95 or 0.00119819 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000099 BTC.
About Morpheus Labs
Morpheus Labs launched on February 15th, 2018. Morpheus Labs’ total supply is 746,999,995 tokens and its circulating supply is 348,379,945 tokens. Morpheus Labs’ official Twitter account is @morpheus_labs_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Morpheus Labs is token.morpheuslabs.io.
Buying and Selling Morpheus Labs
Morpheus Labs can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid, FCoin, IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Morpheus Labs directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Morpheus Labs should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Morpheus Labs using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Morpheus Labs Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Morpheus Labs and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.