Metadium (CURRENCY:META) traded 4.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. Metadium has a total market capitalization of $5.42 million and approximately $247,888.00 worth of Metadium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Metadium token can now be bought for approximately $0.0044 or 0.00000060 BTC on exchanges including Bilaxy, Bytex, Coinsuper and Hotbit. During the last week, Metadium has traded up 1.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002975 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013828 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.25 or 0.00209604 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $95.54 or 0.01312828 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0552 or 0.00000759 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00028233 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.74 or 0.00120124 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000096 BTC.
Metadium’s total supply is 2,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,245,430,304 tokens. The Reddit community for Metadium is /r/metadiumprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Metadium’s official message board is medium.com/metadium. Metadium’s official Twitter account is @metadium and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Metadium is www.metadium.com.
Buying and Selling Metadium
Metadium can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, Kucoin, Bytex, Hotbit and Coinsuper. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Metadium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Metadium should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Metadium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Metadium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metadium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.