Jewel (CURRENCY:JWL) traded up 9.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on December 4th. One Jewel token can now be purchased for $0.77 or 0.00010319 BTC on major exchanges including P2PB2B, Livecoin and BTC-Alpha. Jewel has a total market cap of $42.23 million and approximately $170.00 worth of Jewel was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Jewel has traded up 41.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002941 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013386 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.58 or 0.00208213 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $96.51 or 0.01289750 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000751 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00027947 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00038659 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.95 or 0.00119677 BTC.
Jewel Token Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Jewel’s official website is jewelpay.org. The official message board for Jewel is medium.com/@jewelpay. The Reddit community for Jewel is /r/jewelpay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Jewel
Jewel can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha, P2PB2B and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Jewel directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Jewel should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Jewel using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Jewel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Jewel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.