Happycoin (CURRENCY:HPC) traded 3.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. During the last week, Happycoin has traded down 9.2% against the US dollar. One Happycoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0436 or 0.00000600 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, HitBTC and CoinExchange. Happycoin has a total market cap of $1.04 million and $29.00 worth of Happycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $50.94 or 0.00699957 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 38.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00019472 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00006177 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0197 or 0.00000272 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0647 or 0.00000891 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Happycoin (HPC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 7th, 2017. Happycoin’s total supply is 23,769,860 coins. Happycoin’s official Twitter account is @happycoin5 and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Happycoin is happycointech.org.
Happycoin Coin Trading
Happycoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Happycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Happycoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Happycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Happycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Happycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.