Gas (CURRENCY:GAS) traded 0.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. One Gas token can currently be bought for about $1.06 or 0.00014176 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, Gate.io, Binance and Koinex. Gas has a market capitalization of $10.73 million and approximately $1.10 million worth of Gas was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Gas has traded down 5.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002939 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013404 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $15.59 or 0.00208586 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $97.68 or 0.01307230 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0563 or 0.00000753 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00027959 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.96 or 0.00119899 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000098 BTC.
Gas’ total supply is 17,190,378 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,128,375 tokens. Gas’ official Twitter account is @neo_blockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. Gas’ official website is neo.org.
Gas Token Trading
Gas can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitinka, Poloniex, Gate.io, OKEx, DragonEX, Binance, Huobi, Kucoin, Coinnest, Cobinhood, Koinex, Bitbns and Switcheo Network. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gas directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gas should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Gas using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.