GameCredits (CURRENCY:GAME) traded 15.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. One GameCredits coin can currently be bought for $0.0505 or 0.00000675 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, BitBay, Bittrex and YoBit. GameCredits has a market cap of $3.53 million and approximately $276,657.00 worth of GameCredits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, GameCredits has traded 32.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $45.94 or 0.00613963 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00012288 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001074 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00010493 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000303 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0642 or 0.00000858 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0446 or 0.00000596 BTC.
GameCredits (GAME) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 1st, 2015. GameCredits’ total supply is 69,836,100 coins. The official website for GameCredits is gamecredits.com. The Reddit community for GameCredits is /r/GameCreditsCrypto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. GameCredits’ official Twitter account is @Game_Credits and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling GameCredits
GameCredits can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, BitBay, HitBTC, Crex24, YoBit, Poloniex, Cryptopia, Livecoin, Bittrex and Coinrail. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GameCredits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GameCredits should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GameCredits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GameCredits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GameCredits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.