Friendz (CURRENCY:FDZ) traded 6% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on December 4th. During the last week, Friendz has traded down 25.4% against the dollar. Friendz has a total market capitalization of $1.16 million and approximately $50,830.00 worth of Friendz was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Friendz token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0023 or 0.00000030 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, Mercatox, BitMart and HitBTC.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002943 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013415 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.54 or 0.00208245 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $97.41 or 0.01305107 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0563 or 0.00000754 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00028002 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.95 or 0.00119964 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000098 BTC.
Friendz was first traded on January 24th, 2018. Friendz’s total supply is 1,133,439,473 tokens and its circulating supply is 516,912,685 tokens. The Reddit community for Friendz is /r/FriendzICO. Friendz’s official Twitter account is @Friendz_ICO and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Friendz is friendz.io.
Buying and Selling Friendz
Friendz can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DragonEX, Mercatox, HitBTC, BitMart and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Friendz directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Friendz should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Friendz using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Friendz Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Friendz and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.