Fantasy Sports (CURRENCY:DFS) traded up 34.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. Over the last week, Fantasy Sports has traded 15.2% higher against the US dollar. One Fantasy Sports token can now be bought for $0.0108 or 0.00000145 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cat.Ex, Coindeal and P2PB2B. Fantasy Sports has a total market capitalization of $49,075.00 and approximately $207.00 worth of Fantasy Sports was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.90 or 0.00038773 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $552.67 or 0.07387025 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002168 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00023891 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCC) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000351 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000077 BTC.
Fantasy Sports Token Profile
Fantasy Sports is a token. It launched on July 22nd, 2017. Fantasy Sports’ total supply is 50,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,532,031 tokens. The official website for Fantasy Sports is www.digitalfantasysports.com. Fantasy Sports’ official Twitter account is @
Fantasy Sports Token Trading
Fantasy Sports can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: P2PB2B, Cat.Ex and Coindeal. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fantasy Sports directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Fantasy Sports should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Fantasy Sports using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Fantasy Sports Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fantasy Sports and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.