Edge (CURRENCY:DADI) traded up 0.7% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on December 4th. During the last week, Edge has traded down 2.3% against the dollar. One Edge token can currently be bought for about $0.0354 or 0.00000475 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, FCoin, Gate.io and Ethfinex. Edge has a total market cap of $2.50 million and $3,936.00 worth of Edge was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.90 or 0.00038840 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $552.17 or 0.07405491 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0266 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002171 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000362 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00023875 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCC) traded up 19.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000346 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000078 BTC.
Edge (CRYPTO:DADI) is a token. Its launch date was February 16th, 2018. Edge’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 70,557,103 tokens. The Reddit community for Edge is /r/edgenetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Edge is medium.com/dadi. Edge’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling Edge
Edge can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: KuCoin, OKEx, HitBTC, Ethfinex, FCoin and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Edge directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Edge should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Edge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Edge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Edge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.