eBoost (CURRENCY:EBST) traded 6% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on December 4th. eBoost has a market cap of $229,337.00 and approximately $2.00 worth of eBoost was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One eBoost coin can currently be bought for $0.0023 or 0.00000032 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Bittrex and C-CEX. Over the last week, eBoost has traded 28.1% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $45.17 or 0.00622252 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00012641 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0769 or 0.00001060 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00010821 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0734 or 0.00001011 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0221 or 0.00000305 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0450 or 0.00000619 BTC.
eBoost Coin Profile
EBST is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 29th, 2016. eBoost’s total supply is 99,990,002 coins. The Reddit community for eBoost is /r/eboost and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for eBoost is www.eboost.fun. eBoost’s official Twitter account is @eBoostCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
eBoost Coin Trading
eBoost can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, C-CEX and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as eBoost directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire eBoost should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase eBoost using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for eBoost Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for eBoost and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.