CryptoPing (CURRENCY:PING) traded down 8.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on December 4th. One CryptoPing token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0269 or 0.00000359 BTC on major exchanges including Tidex, HitBTC, YoBit and Waves Decentralized Exchange. Over the last seven days, CryptoPing has traded 46.5% lower against the dollar. CryptoPing has a market cap of $241,876.00 and approximately $27.00 worth of CryptoPing was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002937 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013386 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.55 or 0.00207786 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $96.87 or 0.01294814 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0563 or 0.00000753 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00027951 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.94 or 0.00119516 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000098 BTC.
CryptoPing Token Profile
CryptoPing launched on May 16th, 2017. CryptoPing’s total supply is 9,999,999 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,999,635 tokens. CryptoPing’s official Twitter account is @cryptoping. CryptoPing’s official website is cryptoping.tech.
CryptoPing Token Trading
CryptoPing can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange, YoBit, Tidex and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CryptoPing directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CryptoPing should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CryptoPing using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CryptoPing Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CryptoPing and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.