ChainX (CURRENCY:PCX) traded 2.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on December 4th. In the last week, ChainX has traded down 4.1% against the US dollar. One ChainX coin can currently be bought for $1.62 or 0.00022271 BTC on popular exchanges including BigONE and Hotbit. ChainX has a market capitalization of $4.47 million and $446,628.00 worth of ChainX was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002985 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013856 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.26 or 0.00210113 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $95.52 or 0.01315320 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000761 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00028183 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.72 or 0.00120124 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000096 BTC.
ChainX Coin Profile
ChainX’s total supply is 2,763,500 coins. The official website for ChainX is chainx.org. The Reddit community for ChainX is /r/ChainX and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ChainX’s official Twitter account is @chainx_org. The official message board for ChainX is medium.com/@chainx_org.
Buying and Selling ChainX
ChainX can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE and Hotbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ChainX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ChainX should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ChainX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ChainX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChainX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.