Blockpass (CURRENCY:PASS) traded down 2.6% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. During the last seven days, Blockpass has traded 9.5% lower against the US dollar. Blockpass has a market capitalization of $343,712.00 and approximately $10,287.00 worth of Blockpass was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Blockpass token can now be bought for $0.0021 or 0.00000028 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002975 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013828 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.25 or 0.00209604 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $95.54 or 0.01312828 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0552 or 0.00000759 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00028233 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.74 or 0.00120124 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000096 BTC.
Blockpass was first traded on May 31st, 2018. Blockpass’ total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 167,223,762 tokens. Blockpass’ official website is blockpass.org. The official message board for Blockpass is medium.com/@blockpass. Blockpass’ official Twitter account is @BlockpassOrg and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Blockpass Token Trading
Blockpass can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blockpass directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blockpass should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Blockpass using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blockpass Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blockpass and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.