Bitcoin Planet (CURRENCY:BTPL) traded 13.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. Over the last week, Bitcoin Planet has traded 88.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Bitcoin Planet has a market cap of $583.00 and $1.00 worth of Bitcoin Planet was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin Planet coin can currently be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Novaexchange and CoinExchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00049247 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $51.55 or 0.00690798 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.41 or 0.00260048 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded down 40.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00019513 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.93 or 0.00092876 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004934 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002160 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00006656 BTC.
Bitcoin Planet Coin Profile
Bitcoin Planet (BTPL) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Skein hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 17th, 2017. Bitcoin Planet’s total supply is 7,302,962 coins and its circulating supply is 6,804,362 coins. Bitcoin Planet’s official Twitter account is @bitcoin_planet_. Bitcoin Planet’s official website is bitcoin-planet.net.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Planet
Bitcoin Planet can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Novaexchange and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Planet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Planet should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Planet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Planet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Planet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.