Bismuth (CURRENCY:BIS) traded down 12.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on December 4th. One Bismuth coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0851 or 0.00001173 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Bismuth has a market capitalization of $1.17 million and approximately $784.00 worth of Bismuth was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Bismuth has traded down 24.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Grin (GRIN) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00015003 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0467 or 0.00000644 BTC.
- MOAC (MOAC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003543 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- Pigeoncoin (PGN) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded 17.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Aryacoin (AYA) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000051 BTC.
Bismuth (BIS) uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on May 1st, 2017. Bismuth’s total supply is 19,166,193 coins and its circulating supply is 13,738,963 coins. Bismuth’s official website is bismuth.cz. The Reddit community for Bismuth is /r/cryptobismuth and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bismuth’s official message board is bismuth.cz/forum. Bismuth’s official Twitter account is @cryptobismuth and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Bismuth Coin Trading
Bismuth can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bismuth directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bismuth should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bismuth using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bismuth Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bismuth and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.