Azart (CURRENCY:AZART) traded up 1.5% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on December 4th. Azart has a total market capitalization of $310.00 and $8.00 worth of Azart was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Azart coin can now be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges including CryptoBridge and Stocks.Exchange. Over the last seven days, Azart has traded 0.4% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Polis (POLIS) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.44 or 0.00019810 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded down 17.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded up 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000020 BTC.
Azart (CRYPTO:AZART) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 19th, 2018. Azart’s total supply is 4,146,379 coins. The official website for Azart is azartpay.com. Azart’s official Twitter account is @AzartPay.
Buying and Selling Azart
Azart can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Azart directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Azart should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Azart using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Azart Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Azart and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.