ArbitrageCT (CURRENCY:ARCT) traded down 33% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. In the last week, ArbitrageCT has traded down 31.4% against the dollar. One ArbitrageCT token can now be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Mercatox and HitBTC. ArbitrageCT has a total market capitalization of $15,132.00 and approximately $15.00 worth of ArbitrageCT was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00038997 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $492.11 or 0.06762104 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002275 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0273 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 16% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00024760 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000353 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000078 BTC.
ArbitrageCT is a token. It was first traded on October 6th, 2017. ArbitrageCT’s total supply is 150,729,777 tokens and its circulating supply is 104,655,777 tokens. The Reddit community for ArbitrageCT is /r/arbitrageCT. ArbitrageCT’s official website is arbitragect.com. ArbitrageCT’s official Twitter account is @arbitrage_ct.
ArbitrageCT Token Trading
ArbitrageCT can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, HitBTC and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ArbitrageCT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ArbitrageCT should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ArbitrageCT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ArbitrageCT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ArbitrageCT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.