Amon (CURRENCY:AMN) traded 10.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. In the last seven days, Amon has traded down 8.1% against the US dollar. One Amon token can now be purchased for about $0.0011 or 0.00000015 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, IDEX and Bancor Network. Amon has a total market cap of $627,824.00 and approximately $937.00 worth of Amon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002985 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013856 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.26 or 0.00210113 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $95.52 or 0.01315320 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000761 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00028183 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.72 or 0.00120124 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000096 BTC.
Amon was first traded on April 13th, 2018. Amon’s total supply is 1,209,963,685 tokens and its circulating supply is 577,033,318 tokens. The official website for Amon is amon.tech. The official message board for Amon is medium.com/@amontech. Amon’s official Twitter account is @amonwallet and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Amon Token Trading
Amon can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, Cryptopia and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Amon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Amon should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Amon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Amon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Amon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.