ZENZO (CURRENCY:ZNZ) traded up 1.9% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on December 3rd. In the last week, ZENZO has traded up 16.9% against the dollar. One ZENZO coin can currently be purchased for $0.0248 or 0.00000336 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and CryptoBridge. ZENZO has a market cap of $267,607.00 and approximately $196.00 worth of ZENZO was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003010 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013632 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.49 or 0.00209469 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $97.75 or 0.01321621 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0566 or 0.00000765 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.17 or 0.00029373 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.01 or 0.00040690 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.13 or 0.00123476 BTC.
ZNZ is a coin. It was first traded on September 30th, 2018. ZENZO’s total supply is 22,716,914 coins and its circulating supply is 10,811,875 coins. ZENZO’s official message board is medium.com/@zenzo_ecosystem. ZENZO’s official website is www.zenzo.io. ZENZO’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ZENZO Coin Trading
ZENZO can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZENZO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZENZO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZENZO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZENZO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZENZO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.