TTC (CURRENCY:TTC) traded down 4.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on December 3rd. TTC has a market capitalization of $11.44 million and approximately $150,642.00 worth of TTC was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TTC coin can now be purchased for $0.0306 or 0.00000413 BTC on major exchanges including Bibox, IDEX, Upbit and Bittrex. In the last seven days, TTC has traded up 14.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.01 or 0.00040690 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $555.33 or 0.07508554 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002244 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0278 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00021187 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCC) traded up 99.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0273 or 0.00000369 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000082 BTC.
TTC Coin Profile
TTC is a coin. Its genesis date was March 6th, 2018. TTC’s total supply is 831,312,160 coins and its circulating supply is 374,287,004 coins. TTC’s official message board is medium.com/ttc-official-blog. The Reddit community for TTC is /r/TTC_Protocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for TTC is www.ttc.eco. TTC’s official Twitter account is @ttc_protocol.
TTC Coin Trading
TTC can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, Bittrex, IDEX, Upbit and BitForex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TTC directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TTC should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TTC using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TTC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TTC and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.