The Voyager Token (CURRENCY:VGX) traded up 1.1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on December 3rd. One The Voyager Token token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0403 or 0.00000463 BTC on exchanges including Cobinhood, Livecoin, Binance and CoinExchange. The Voyager Token has a total market capitalization of $3.94 million and $2.13 million worth of The Voyager Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, The Voyager Token has traded 4.7% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003013 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013646 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.53 or 0.00209642 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $98.16 or 0.01325109 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0566 or 0.00000763 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00029450 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.19 or 0.00124015 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000095 BTC.
The Voyager Token Profile
The Voyager Token’s genesis date was June 28th, 2017. The Voyager Token’s total supply is 222,295,208 tokens and its circulating supply is 97,621,898 tokens. The Voyager Token’s official Twitter account is @investvoyager and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for The Voyager Token is www.investvoyager.com. The Reddit community for The Voyager Token is /r/Invest_Voyager/.
The Voyager Token Token Trading
The Voyager Token can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, AirSwap, IDEX, Binance, Cobinhood, Kyber Network, Bithumb, Radar Relay, HitBTC and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as The Voyager Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade The Voyager Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase The Voyager Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for The Voyager Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for The Voyager Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.