Skycoin (CURRENCY:SKY) traded 0.7% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on December 3rd. Skycoin has a market capitalization of $8.22 million and approximately $101,910.00 worth of Skycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Skycoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.51 or 0.00006935 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Iquant, Cryptopia, C2CX and ChaoEX. During the last week, Skycoin has traded 6.3% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003010 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013632 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.49 or 0.00209469 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $97.75 or 0.01321621 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0566 or 0.00000765 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.17 or 0.00029373 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.13 or 0.00123476 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000094 BTC.
Skycoin was first traded on December 22nd, 2013. Skycoin’s total supply is 25,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 16,000,000 coins. Skycoin’s official Twitter account is @Skycoinproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Skycoin is /r/SkycoinProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Skycoin is skycoin.net.
Skycoin Coin Trading
Skycoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C2CX, ChaoEX, Binance, Cryptopia and Iquant. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Skycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Skycoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Skycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Skycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Skycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.