SALT (CURRENCY:SALT) traded 3.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on December 3rd. SALT has a market capitalization of $4.64 million and $219,798.00 worth of SALT was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, SALT has traded 15.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. One SALT token can now be purchased for $0.0578 or 0.00000780 BTC on popular exchanges including Kyber Network, Gate.io, Huobi and OKEx.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003013 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013646 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.53 or 0.00209642 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $98.16 or 0.01325109 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0566 or 0.00000763 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00029450 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.19 or 0.00124015 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000095 BTC.
SALT Token Profile
SALT’s genesis date was July 28th, 2017. SALT’s total supply is 120,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 80,283,637 tokens. The official message board for SALT is blog.saltlending.com. The official website for SALT is www.saltlending.com. SALT’s official Twitter account is @SaltLending and its Facebook page is accessible here.
SALT Token Trading
SALT can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bittrex, ABCC, AirSwap, LATOKEN, Liqui, OKEx, Gate.io, Huobi, IDEX, Radar Relay, Binance and Kyber Network. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SALT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SALT should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SALT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SALT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SALT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.