Rise (CURRENCY:RISE) traded up 1.7% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on December 3rd. Rise has a total market capitalization of $283,007.00 and $187.00 worth of Rise was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Rise coin can currently be bought for $0.0020 or 0.00000027 BTC on major exchanges including OpenLedger DEX, YoBit and RightBTC. During the last seven days, Rise has traded up 7.5% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.73 or 0.00036889 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002525 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0751 or 0.00001023 BTC.
- MUSE (MUSE) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004391 BTC.
- High Performance Blockchain (HPB) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0850 or 0.00001156 BTC.
- Zipper (ZIP) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded up 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000137 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Growers International (GRWI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00003998 BTC.
Rise Coin Profile
RISE is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 24th, 2016. Rise’s total supply is 141,904,280 coins. Rise’s official Twitter account is @RiseVisionTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Rise is rise.vision. The official message board for Rise is medium.com/rise-vision. The Reddit community for Rise is /r/RiseVision and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, ” “
Buying and Selling Rise
Rise can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: RightBTC, YoBit and OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rise directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rise should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Rise using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rise Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rise and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.