QuadrantProtocol (CURRENCY:EQUAD) traded down 0.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on December 3rd. In the last seven days, QuadrantProtocol has traded 2.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. QuadrantProtocol has a total market cap of $415,756.00 and approximately $465,391.00 worth of QuadrantProtocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One QuadrantProtocol token can currently be bought for about $0.0012 or 0.00000017 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinBene and Hotbit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003010 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013632 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.49 or 0.00209469 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $97.75 or 0.01321621 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0566 or 0.00000765 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.17 or 0.00029373 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.13 or 0.00123476 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000094 BTC.
QuadrantProtocol Token Profile
QuadrantProtocol’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 334,019,710 tokens. The official website for QuadrantProtocol is www.quadrantprotocol.com. QuadrantProtocol’s official message board is medium.com/quadrantprotocol. The Reddit community for QuadrantProtocol is /r/quadrantprotocol. QuadrantProtocol’s official Twitter account is @explorequadrant.
QuadrantProtocol Token Trading
QuadrantProtocol can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and CoinBene. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QuadrantProtocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade QuadrantProtocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy QuadrantProtocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QuadrantProtocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QuadrantProtocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.