QASH (CURRENCY:QASH) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on December 3rd. QASH has a market cap of $17.79 million and approximately $184,767.00 worth of QASH was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, QASH has traded down 4.5% against the dollar. One QASH token can currently be bought for $0.0508 or 0.00000692 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Ethfinex, LATOKEN and Liquid.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002999 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013651 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.46 or 0.00209187 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $98.06 or 0.01327002 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000760 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00029637 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.14 or 0.00123676 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000095 BTC.
QASH’s genesis date was October 2nd, 2017. QASH’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 350,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for QASH is /r/LiquidQash. QASH’s official Twitter account is @QUOINE_SG and its Facebook page is accessible here. QASH’s official message board is steemit.com/@quoineliquid. The official website for QASH is liquid.plus.
Buying and Selling QASH
QASH can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, IDEX, Ethfinex, LATOKEN, GOPAX, Liquid, EXX, Gate.io and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QASH directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade QASH should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy QASH using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QASH Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QASH and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.