MonaCoin (CURRENCY:MONA) traded 0% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on December 3rd. Over the last seven days, MonaCoin has traded 1.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. MonaCoin has a market cap of $59.45 million and $443,679.00 worth of MonaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MonaCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.90 or 0.00012233 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge, Livecoin, Bitbank and Upbit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7,390.29 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $149.61 or 0.02026804 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $215.39 or 0.02912953 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $46.36 or 0.00626944 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $54.52 or 0.00737290 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00012469 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.89 or 0.00052662 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013660 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $27.83 or 0.00376340 BTC.
MONA is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 1st, 2014. MonaCoin’s total supply is 65,729,675 coins. The Reddit community for MonaCoin is /r/monacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. MonaCoin’s official website is monacoin.org. MonaCoin’s official Twitter account is @_monappy_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
MonaCoin Coin Trading
MonaCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Zaif, Bittrex, Bleutrade, Upbit, Fisco, CryptoBridge, QBTC, Bitbank and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MonaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MonaCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MonaCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MonaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.